This workshop is for people who want to capture beautiful photos of Milky Way.
Milky Way Workshop Germany 2nd April 2022
Price: 99 euros per person
The Course starts on 2nd April 2022. It will last for around 4-5 hours. This workshops is aimed for beginners.
We will begin with an introduction to Astrophotography before setting up our equipment. We will then start by taking images during blue hour and learning how to get the best out of the equipment we own. Then when the time is right, the night is dark & the milky way comes out we will be ready to capture our images.
What will you learn?
- Basics of Astrophotography
- Framing Composition
- Tracking & Stacking
- Milky Way Panorama
- Foreground image and sky image
- Achieve Focus In Dark, Challenging Conditions
- How to stack multiple images to reduce noise
Other workshops: Milky Way Workshop
What’s not included?
- Parking fees
- Food and drinks
- Overnight stay
- No Insurance.
- DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Wide Angle lens with large aperture ( at least 2.8 or bigger)
- Spare batteries
- Memory Cards
- Suitable Clothing
- Remote shutter release or intervalometer
- Headlamp or torch
Send a message on Instagram or WhatsApp or use the contact for booking/enquiry. Milky Way Workshop Germany