Are you interested in Capturing beautiful Milkyway Photos.? Do you want to take amazing nightscapes? Then, you are in right place. I am offering Milky Way Workshop in Munich, Bayern, and in Germany.
Generally speaking, the best time to see the Milky Way is during the Milky Way season, which goes from February to October, usually between 00:00 and 5:00, and on nights with a new moon. This, however, will vary depending on the hemisphere, your latitude, and other factors like the moon phase.
Milky way Workshop in Munich
What will you learn from Workshop?
- Learn How To Find & See The Milky Way
- Achieve Focus In Dark, Challenging Conditions
- Perfect Exposure Settings For Any Starry Scene
- The best settings (Shutter speed, Aperture, and ISO) for the Milky way)
- How to Capture interesting foreground elements
- How to stack multiple images to reduce noise
- How to use star tracker ( Setup, polar alignment & capture) ( optional )
- The ideal equipment to capture Milky Way
- Capturing Milky Way Panorama
- DSLR or Mirrorless Camera with manual control
- Wide-angle lens
- Stable Tripod
- Star Tracker if you have. You will have the opportunity to try star tracker. ( Move Shoot Move) Use this link if you want to buy.
Remote shutter release or intervalometer
Please use this contact form for enquiry or booking.