The Milky Way is a breathtaking sight, but capturing its beauty in a photograph can be challenging. That’s why many photographers are turning to Milky Way workshops to learn the skills and techniques needed to capture stunning images of the galaxy.
Milky Way Workshop Munich 25th March 2023
Price: 99 euros per person
The Course starts on 25th March 2023. It will last for around 4-5 hours. This workshop is aimed at beginners.
Note: The Workshop will be in English.
We will begin with an introduction to Astrophotography before setting up our equipment. We will then start by taking images during blue hour and learning how to get the best out of the equipment we own. Then when the time is right, the night is dark & the milky way comes out we will be ready to capture our images.
What will you learn?
- Basics of Astrophotography
- Framing Composition
- Tracking & Stacking
- Milky Way Panorama
- Foreground image and sky image
- Achieve Focus In Dark, Challenging Conditions
- How to stack multiple images to reduce noise
- Camera settings and techniques for capturing the Milky Way. This includes understanding ISO, shutter speed, and aperture, as well as how to focus and compose your shot.
- Planning your shoot. This includes learning about the best times of year and locations to photograph the Milky Way, as well as how to check for light pollution and weather conditions.
Other workshops: Milky Way Workshop
What’s not included?
- Parking fees
- Food and drinks
- Overnight stay
- No Insurance.
- DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Wide Angle lens with a large aperture ( at least 2.8 or bigger)
- Spare batteries
- Memory Cards
- Suitable Clothing
- Remote shutter release or intervalometer
- Headlamp or torch
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced photographer, a Milky Way workshop is a great way to improve your skills and capture stunning images of the galaxy. So why wait? Sign up for a workshop today and unleash your inner astronomer!”